Tester Tuesday! “No Makeup” Makeup Tutorial
Hi Ladies n’ Gents!
Thank you for joining me tonight! I had a great time and I hope you guys learned how to achieve the “No Makeup” makeup look. Remember, tailor the look to YOU and do apply the steps that make you feel the most natural. Everyones definition and idea of how the No Makeup look should be is different! What you see in this Live Tutorial is my version and I feel snatched! Please Join Me Next Tuesday On Facebook For Another Live Video Here: @Cmichellestyles The products I used are:
1. Use Your Hands For As Much As Possible! Warming the products up on the back of your hand and using your fingers to apply the makeup really helps the makeup to melt into the skin
2. On My Right I set the concealer with Laura Mercier Medium Deep Translucent Powder
On My Left I set it with Laura Mercier “original” Translucent Setting powder, I liked the left side better! It looks
brighter and gives me a more refreshed look.
3. On The Right I used a powder for contour
On The Left I used cream for my contour, I wanted to see which looked better and more natural.
1. Mario Badescu Facial Spray (Here)
2. NYX Hydra Touch Primer (Here)
3. Makeup For Ever: Step 1 Skin Equalizer Primer in Carmel (Here)
4. Nars Soft Matte Concealer in Carmel (Here)
5. Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in Malaga (Here) mixed with Velvet Matte Skin Tint in Malaga (Here)
6. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer In Carmel (Here) Used as Highlight
7. Laura Mercier Transluscent Loose Setting Powder (Here)
8. Nars Cacao Concealer as Contour on Left (Here) and I used a foundation on the right
9. Fashion Fair Bold Lash Mascara (Here)
10. Nars Rue Bonaparte Larger-Than Life Eyeliner (Here) I used for waterline
11. Becca Highlight in Champagne Pop (Here)
12. NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Natural (Here)
13. Mac Spiked Brow Pencil (Here)
Join Me Next Week and see the Picture of the Look That I posted on Instagram Here!